Day 229 -- Black and White and Busy All Over

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

When: Wednesday, April 17th, 2013

Where: Studio, girl's night with Jessica


In order to bust myself out of my wardrobe rut, I decided to grab a bunch of crazy black and white prints and throw them all together. This outfit is really similar to this one, but with a kookier twist. I don't think I've worn this shirt since 2010, but I'm sure glad I held onto it. The greyhound print is so cute. The fit is really awkward for me, so I'm planning on refashioning it soon.


Okay, so maybe these prints are a little nutzo together. Probably should just throw some polka dots on top of it. Yup.


I'm so exciting about fashion again right now, because after months of abstaining from shopping and longing for new duds, Jessica brought over some unwanted clothing for me! In exchange for a little tailoring for her, she dumped a huge pile of pieces on my kitchen table! I can't wait to chop and snip and sew them into new fun stuff! Stay tuned.


Blouse: Vintage via STA | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design