Day 231 -- Sunny Skies

Friday, April 19, 2013

When: Friday, April 19th, 2013

Where: Registering at Crate and Barrel


Even though I feel like the concept of registering for gift is a very strange one -- it's like saying to your wedding, "Hey, you'd better give me a gift, and while you're at it, don't make it a crappy one!" But I realize the usefulness of a registry. If my wedding guests want to give us a gift to congratulate us on our nuptials, it'd be nice to get something we starving artists can really use and enjoy. I'm trying to view this whole process as not being greedy, but being... traditional. In any case, it was fun!


It's been a rough week all around for Alex and I, so it was nice to don a summery dress and get out of the house for a while. The weather is really starting to warm up, and nautical stripes feel so breezy and light on a bright day. I pulled some yellow pieces into my look to highlight the yellow piping on this dress, and threw my kelly green Kate Spade over my shoulder. The saleslady at C&B complimented me on my colors, and a five-year-old run up to me and yelled, "Ooooh I love lipstick!!" It was so flattering!


Dress: Trollied Dolly | Belt: Vintage via STA | Shoes: Gap
Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design