Day 241 -- You Look So Nice Today

Monday, April 29, 2013


When: Monday, April 29th, 2013

Where: To work at Industry of All Nations


You can tell I worked a long hard day by the sweaty sheen on my face and my tucked-untucked shirt. Classy, eh? I actually got a lot of compliments when I walked into the office this morning in this outfit. Obviously it's because this is my most responsible looking ensemble (that I've worn to this job so far).


I don't know if you can tell, dear reader, but I think this outfit screams, "Oh crap, it's Monday, I'm tired, and I want to wear all jersey knits." I kind of just threw this look together, but I think the pencil silhouette does wonders for looking like I tried. Yay? Nay?


Shirt: Anthropologie, gift from Mom | Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Gift from Mom | Earrings: Alexis Bittar | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design