Day 215 -- Mint to Be

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

When:  Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013

Where: Getty Museum, The Hudson


It was such a perfect little LA day -- minus the smog! Check out that layer right there. Despite the grime in the air, it felt great to don a sweet lace dress and enjoy the sun up at the Getty Museum. 


This mint dress is so on trend right now, it hurts. I decided to layer on the mint in monochrome with my necklace and belt. It was a minty overload, so I broke it up with some powder pink.


This chain link bag was a gift from my future mother-in-law when she first came to visit LA, and I find myself reaching for it over and over again. So much so, that I'm worried I'll wear it out! Thanks to Daizy for snapping these pictures.


Dress: Pins and Needles via Urban Outfitters | Belt: Target | Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Bag: Milk, gift from FMIL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design