Day 223 -- Throw and Go

Thursday, April 11, 2013

When: Thursday, April 11th, 2013

Where: Studio


Ugh. I'm having one of those weeks where I'm working working working and I just don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Maybe it's because I'm still coming out of vacation mode, but oh boy, I'm just feeling stuck this week!


Maybe dressing this relaxed is contributing to me feeling a bit too laid back. Or maybe it's the warm breeze blowing in my office window. Or the face that I'm out of donut shop keurig cups. I don't know.


I've been loving green and pink together this season. It feels so fresh and springy, and classic. It also reminds me of fruit, and you know I like wearing different fruits. In the end, I suppose this outfit doesn't have much rhyme or reason. I just needed to throw something on so the dog would stop whining for a walk.


Dress: Old Navy via STA | Sweater: Staring at Stars via Urban Outfitters 
Shoes: Rocketdog via Marshall's | Belt: H&M | Necklace: Italy Street Stand
Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design