Day 225 -- Time Out

Saturday, April 13, 2013

When: Saturday, April 13th, 2013

Where: In bed, mostly.

I'll be honest, I didn't wear these pants for most of the day. I woke up feeling super duper crummy. I lay in bed most of the day with Bucket, and only put jeans on to take these pictures, and answer the door when the Chinese food was delivered.
 

Being cute while sick is not a priority for me, so pardon my appearance. A jeans and cozy sweater, with a pair of sunnies to cover my bleary eyes was all I could muster. What do you wear on sick days? Do you stay in sweats or dress up to make yourself feel better?


Sweater: Gap | Shirt: Banana Republic | Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's
Shoes: Topshop | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design