Day 222 -- Back in the Saddle

Wednesday, April 10, 2013
 
When: Wednesday, April 10th, 2013

Where: Studio


Alex and I had a blast in Vegas, but when we got back we were beat! Who knew relaxing could be so exhausting? 


I chose and old favorite outfit, and hunkered back down in my studio. If you look closely, you'll see that I'm wearing a new pair of shoes. Now, I know what you're thinking. "She can't have new shoes!" But here's the thing; there is a very convenient loop hole in the challenge I've given myself. Alex can buy me stuff! My old pair of black flats were so worn that they literally had holes in the soles. Alex insisted on buying me a new pair just so I would get rid of the holey ones. So, TA DA!!


Sweater: Pas Un Ange, hand-me-down from Mom | Tank: H&M | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Topshop | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design