Day 242 -- Edible Arrangement

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

When: Tuesday, April 30th, 2013

Where: To work at Industry of All Nations


I was feeling a bit quirky as I got dressed, and I was aching for the sun to come out and make it feel like summer! This skirt just seems perfectly springy-summer to me, though I have worn it in the winter. I actually love the way I wore it last time -- it makes the skirt stand out so much!


This pineapple sweater is just funky and bright enough to set this outfit off in a silly, fun direction. Why not wear fruit and flowers together? I'm like a walking edible arrangement.


Sweater: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Anthropologie | Shoes: Gap | Bag: Vintage Coach
Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design