Day 236 -- Up and at 'Em!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When: Wednesday, April 24th, 2013

Where: My second day at Industry


I forgot how working a "real" job could be so exhausting! After getting back from mt first day of work, walking Bucket, and making dinner, I was beat! I went straight to bed and even over slept my alarm the next morning!


This outfit is the result of having only 15 minutes to dress, pour a cup of coffee and leave the house. I have so say, I think I did pretty well, considering. Even though this is just a simple jeans-tee-flats outfit, the neon denim, patterned tee, a fresh shoes make it feel a bit more "styled." This is a good outfit to fall back on.


Tee: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters | Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Flats: Topshop | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design