Day 240 -- Pink in the Park

Sunday, April 28, 2013

When: Sunday, April 28th, 2013

Where: Studio, Lake Hollywood Park


Check out Bucket's new friend! Okay, now check out my outfit! Both really cute, right?



It was so hot and I was just trying to stay cool. This breezy pink skirt was just poking out of my closet like "wear me... wear me," so I didn't say no. I wanted to style it like a dress, so I matched this pink tank to it, and wrapped a belt around my waist. I've literally never worn these shoes, but I'm so into them all of a sudden. I found them in a box on the side of the street one drunken night in Northampton with my sister, and since they were so free, I grabbed them! I'm glad I did because now that I'm not shopping, it can at least feel like I have.


Tank: Sparkle and Face via Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Maeve via Anthropologie | Belt: Anthropologie | Shoes: Free! | Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs via Nordstrom Rack | Sunglasses: Raybans via Rue La La

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design