Day 232 -- Dearly Dotted

Saturday, April 20, 2013

When: Saturday, April 20th, 2013

Where: Studio


When I woke up, I realized that my bangs had finally become actual side-bangs. I knew I wanted to style my hair up and show off my longer fringe, so I went with a birds-nesty top knot, and based the rest of my outfit around my updo.


 It topped out around 85 degrees, so a light jersey tank dress was the perfect choice. Rather than style this MARC dress with the sash it came with as I have in the past, I chose a nude leather belt, and for the first time, went out sans sweater. It felt great.


I've had these vintage Italian sandals for years, but they don't get worn very often because I'm worried I'll damage them. I brought them out because I felt they deserved a day in the sun. There's no point in hiding your favorite pieces in order to keep them pristine -- you should enjoy them!


Dress: MARC by Marc Jacobs via Marshall's | Belt: H&M | Shoes: Vintage via STA
Necklace: Maya Brenner | Earrings: Alexis Bittar | Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs, gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design