Day 235 -- Joining the Workforce

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When: Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013

Where: My new job at Industry of All Nations


 So, I guess the cat's out of the bag... I got a new job! I'm still working on Expect, but when the offer came down from Industry to lend and hand, I couldn't say no. Industry of All Nations is a really awesome brand that markets eco-friendly, handmade international products in the US.


This is how excited I am to work there! On first days of anything -- school, work, date -- I don't usually like to take huge fashion risks. It's a sad truth, but people do judge you by the way you dress and look. I don't want to put off a new employer by wearing something nutzo, but I do want to be myself. I knew that it was a casual work environment, so I opted for jeans, which felt really safe, but I added my own touch with the mirror print tank, and signature California necklace. 


Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Tank: Forever 21 | Sweater: Ambiance SF
Shoes: Keds | Necklace: Maya Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design