Day 234 -- New To Me

Monday, April 22, 2013

 When: Monday, April 22nd, 2013

Where: Studio


Jessica and I got together over the weekend, and she was kind enough to bring me a pile of cast off clothing from a recent closet clean out. Most of it I plan on cutting up and refashioning -- don't worry, there will be posts about all that -- but this little sweater was too cute to destroy.


I really wish I had had the presence of mind to photograph the back of it. It has the coolest hand-beaded house with flowers on it! I'll definitely wear it again, and I'll be sure to snap a pic of this sweater's best feature. Other than being excited to wear a new piece of clothing after more than four months without shopping, this outfit is pretty simple. I chose this solid tube dress and pale pink sandals to let this sweater shine like the star it is!


Sweater: Anthro, hand-me-down from Jessica | Dress: American Apparel | Shoes: Urban Outfitters

PS... I have some pretty exciting news this week, but I won't reveal it until I'm sure that it'll stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design