Day 239 -- The Assistant

Saturday, April 27, 2013

When: Saturday, April 27th, 2013

Where: San Diego for a music video shoot with Alex


Once again, I neglected to plan an outfit the night before an early morning, and I was left fumbling through my closet at 6 am trying to find something I wouldn't sweat in too much. I think I did pretty well, if I'm truly honest.


This is a variation of an outfit I used to wear to Alexis Bittar all the time. Since jeans were never allowed at my old job, I avoided them, and went with trousers. But when you're assisting your fiance, there is no dress code! Okay, maybe there still is because you need to look at least somewhat professional in front of clients, but let's just say, jeans we acceptable.


Jeans: Rich and Skinny via Marshall's | Top: Vena Cava via Wasteland | Sweater: H&M
Shoes: Keds | Necklace: Maya Brenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design