Day 224 -- Dress by Numbers

Friday, April 12, 2013

When: Friday, April 12th, 2013

Where: Studio 


After yesterday's sloppy outfit, I thought I would motivate myself by wearing a comfortable, but more put together look. It's really starting to warm up, so light fabrics were just the thing. I got this DVF dress at Wasteland after passing on it and returning for it the next day. I loved the print so much, but when I put it on the first time, the dress fit awkwardly and just didn't sit right. I decided to get it and wear it was a skirt. The halter ties work great at the waistband, and I'm so glad I ended up going for it.


This tank top ties in perfectly (see what I did there?) with my skirt. I actually decided to tuck the shirt in because if I had let the ties hang out, it would have been way to many bows for one outfit, especially considering that I have a bow on my head, too. I love the way the colors play off of each other, and I'm very pleased with how this outfit came together. I'm feeling those creative vibes, both dressing and designing wise, today! Let's do it!


Tank and Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters | Dress (worn as a skirt): DVF via Wasteland
Shoes: DV Dolce Vita via Marshall's | Necklace: Alexis Bittar | Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design