Day 220 -- Hot Nerd

Monday, April 8, 2013

When: Monday, April 8th, 2013

Where: Vegas, baby!


This post is less about my outfit, and more about the fact that I'm bathed in the golden glow of Caesar's Palace. Alex and I had a great little two day getaway to Las Vegas, but it wasn't all for fun. Alex is an avid (no pun intended) user of Sony Vegas (also no pun intended), and his films were being featured at Sony's booth at NAB. We went to check out the new gear, and get a glimpse of his films at the booth and on the big screen.


As usual, I obsessed over what to pack and wear, and of course, I really just wanted to wear sequined booty shorts the whole time (it is Vegas after all!), but Alex told me to take it easy. He was right, we spent most of our time at the convention center surrounded by nerds in jeans and tees.


Nonetheless, I was still the best dressed at the conference (and buffet line), in this floaty strapless dress and pink sweater. It was fun being arm candy on my nerd's arm for a night.


Dress: Lucca Couture via Urban Outfitters | Sweater: Ann Taylor via STA | Belt: Target
Shoes: Restricted via TJ Maxx | Bag: Kate Spade via Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Maya Brenner | Earrings: Alexis Bittar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design