Day 233 -- Summery Shorts

Sunday, April 21, 2013

When: Sunday, April 21st, 2013

Where: Studio, helping Alex at the Blue Whale


I'm not the hugest shorts wearer, but these ones are starting to come into regular rotation. Maybe they're a bit mumsy or momsy, but paired with a crop top, there could be no better outfit for a hot day. It already feels like summer here in the Valley... I'm starting to get worried about what actual summer is going to feel like!


In other news, Alex and I are starting to launch into full wedding planning mode. Crazy to think that it's coming up so soon -- we're 256 days away! Eeep. There is so much to do but I'm really excited for cake tasting, planning the menu, making my dress, making bridesmaid dresses, and on and on and on. Can't wait to be a wife!


 Shirt: Truly Madly Deeply via Urban Outfitters | Shorts: Gap | Belt: Vintage, self-embossed
Shoes: Aldo | Necklace: Gift from Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design